Monday, March 25, 2013

It's a . . . .

As I sit here during one of the naps that my baby and wife are both deservedly taking, I realize I had no idea what day it is. Those with children will understand that the sleep deprived move in a mix of dream and reality for days before looking at a calendar to see what year it is let alone the month or day. I'll be up posting regularly next week.

Who knows maybe some great idea will strike at 3 am while I'm up anyway and you will get a bonus.

 But for now, know that the suspense is over and we had a healthy and beautiful boy.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you and your wife! I hope you're all happy and healthy, if a little groggy. Enjoy the time home with them in these first few days, it's marvelous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be sure to choose a solid Godfather.

    ReplyDelete